Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year - 2006

Let me start by wishing you a very Happy New Year. Let's hope the coming year brings everything you wanted all this while and brings me the best of everything I always wanted :-p

Anyway, I was talking to Kaushik during our new year celebrations about the importance of the day in our lives..
  • Does it really carry any significance at all in our lives?
  • Does it change our life or is it just another day in the calendar?

For me, it is just another day, another year. So why was I celebrating? I did not celebrate the coming of the new year; rather I celebrated another evening with some of my good friends, frinds I would be parting with sometime soon.

What does it mean to you? Think hard.


Oh by the way, we had a great time while celebrating. Would be sharing some of those moments in pic form very soon. Okay tell me one thing, do I already sound nostalgic?
blog comments powered by Disqus