Friday, July 08, 2005

Praying...

Na, not the cards yet...!
I am feeling a bit lazy these days so not writing the b'day card blog and to worsen things, I did not find uploading images easy (After being in Computer Science stream for so many years, if I have to face such a situation, then either I have been doing fraud all these years or blogger sucks with image uploading! And I think the latter one is true).

Anyway, what makes me blog today is that I have a wish in my heart and if that comes true, it will make me more happy than any other thing/event in recent past. Most likely, tomorrow I'll know whether that wish has come true or not and therefore I am very anxious, restless and excited. Have done some silly things, which my intutuion told me to do if I wanted to see it coming true.

Just praying right now!
blog comments powered by Disqus