Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My birthday cards

Though it has been a long time, since I celebrated my b'day, the memories are still as fresh as if it happened just moments back. It was a special birthday in some sense and I'll remember it all my life (atleast for a few years to come).

Anyway, I have finally overcome all hurdles to put up the cards I recieved this year. It doesn't include the card my dear sister Vibha gave because they are lying in my wardrobe at home and I haven't been able to scan them..

Click on the images to see full-size image. I have tried to blur some part of text, but if you can still read it, then... I suck at Image Processing!























These were given by a very close friend... You can read the name of the sender, can't you?
Oh they are so beautiful and full of feelings!













Sudeepa sent me the card right above and though I have shared it with you earlier, it makes me happy to put it up here again!
Now that is what I call a perfect card from a lovely sister to a caring brother!

And these cards make me so happy whenever I look at them. They remind me of the person who gave this card, which gives me so much joy that I can't express.
Thanks to both of you! And to all of you!

An update: As things stand now, it appears that my prayers weren't answered but it has not been confirmed.
blog comments powered by Disqus