Wednesday, June 15, 2005

How right I was...

I can't stop laughing... I just can't.
What I predicted about Parineeta was so true that even I am amazed. May be I should move away from the technical world (which I find soooo boring) to the world of predictions! If current trends continue, I could be more famous than Nostradamus. The movie turned out to be an absolute disaster and my friends who went to watch the movie were on the verge of pulling their hair out of their own heads. And when I came to know about all this, I rushed to each one's room and talked about the movie to make sure that they did not feel any better :-P

But the most interesting part about my previous blog was the first comment about it. Posted anonymously, it had some nice advice(s) for me. I am not very sure, but I think I know who she is. And I also know that she would read this post of mine very soon, so just wanted to say "Thanks!" to her. So, now I have another non-academic task to keep me busy today... to find out who posted that comment.
blog comments powered by Disqus