Tuesday, June 14, 2005

How busy I am...

Today I was busy the whole day... sitting in the laboratory and concentrating hard.
No don't worry, I haven't changed. Wasn't studying.
I was busy adding some features to my homepage and that kept me busy the whole day. In a way, I wasted the whole day but so what... nothing new ;-)
Anyway, some of my friends went to see Parineeta (don't go by what IMDb says 'coz it can be misleading sometimes) today but I did not go along with them because I didn't want to waste money (time, as I said, I always waste so that is not an issue). I expect them to come back either sad because the movie wasn't as good as they expected (I told them) or sad because its a sad & emotional movie! So either way, they are going to be sad! :-)
A good decision, isn't it?
They don't call me intelligent for no reason!
blog comments powered by Disqus