Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

People think I'm a casanova. No, I'm not.
People think I'm a flirt. Well, probably yes I am.
That means today is the day for me, because today is the day of love. Today is Valentine's Day.

First of all, Happy Valentine's Day to all my readers. I know most of you are as single as me, in fact many of you are more single than me so this day adds fuel to the flame burning us all the time.

I proposed to a girl today, who has been a good friend for quite some time (a little under 9 years). Needless to say, I was turned down very politely (otherwise this post would not have been as sad as it is), and turned down for the second time. I told her that I'll not let her go and will try next year again :)

While I was crying by myself, I realized something.
The first girl I called up, to wish Valentine's Day was, let's say, A.
The girl I proposed today, let's call her B, is not same as A.
The girl I plan to give a Rose today, let's call her C, is neither B nor A.
The girl, people believe I might be serious about, let's call her D. So, (D != A) AND (D != B) AND (D != C)

However, the thing that is hurting me the most is that none of them is the girl I want to be with today. That THE ONE doesn't even know about it yet.

Is it really a Happy Valentine's Day? I wonder.
blog comments powered by Disqus