Tuesday, December 20, 2005

D-Day is here

The time is 2341hrs on 20th December, 2005 right now.
That means we are about to enter 21st December, a date which we had been waiting for since we joined the Masers programme in Computer Science at IIT-K. Placements kick off from tomorrow and that come as a huge relief.

First company: Google.
Expected Intake: Not more than 4-5.
1 Written Test + Upto 4 interviews!
That means my chances are bleak.

Let's move onto next company: Amazon.
Expected Intake: N/A
1 Written Test + Interview(s).
The problem is that they ask questions in Algorithms so I do not give myself high odds.

Next company: Intel.
Expected Intake: Upto 3.
1 Written Test + normally 1 Interview.
I am not sure if they have R&D work to offer.

And the list goes on...
What will happen, no one knows but I hope everything turns out well.
These are probably the most anxious moments in my life over the last 2 years.
Oh my god, mera kya hoga?
blog comments powered by Disqus