Monday, August 15, 2005

Make your choice, in time!

It does not matter whether the task is herculean or trivial, whether you are unable to take the pain or its just another one of the blows you get regularly. What matters is whether you have support of your friends (or so-called friends) during all this.

Mind you, that really matters!

Don't wait for 'THE' betrayal.
Mark your friends asap, and try not to mix them with acquaintances.

Question: Who will you trust more?
a) A person who says in your face, "I HATE YOU" OR
b) A person who calls you his/her friend, but thinks twice (or may be just keeps thinking and waiting) before coming to help you, in case the need arises?

Yes I am getting emotional, but then this is my space and I have all the rights in the world to express my thoughts here.

[This post is really small, isn't it? ;-)]
blog comments powered by Disqus